Pitch Nite is open to anyone with an idea, product, or company at any stage. Get feedback on your idea, make an ask for people to join the
Pitch Nite is open to anyone with an idea, product, or company at any stage. Get feedback on your idea, make an ask for people to join the team, signup to test your software, or ask for funding.
Get access to hear from early-stage startups at our monthly Pitch Nite. Founders pitch to an audience of angel investors, mentors, and the broader Venture Café community. This month a cash prize of $500 is awarded to the best pitch thanks to Spectrum Reach.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Sign-up is first come first serve. Have fun and be creative!
- Pitch Nites are the 3rd Thursday of the month.
- Each pitch is limited to 3 minutes
- Each night there are 4 pitches back to back.
- The remaining time is dedicated to discussion and feedback from participants moderated by a special moderator.
- Rachita Navara, MD, SafeBeat Rx
- Thomas H. D’Alfonso, PhD, Agmine
- Sheila Buswell, Buswell Biomedical
- Duffy Hofer, Disguise the Surprise
- Brandon Day, The Yield Lab
- Danny Griffin, BioGenerator Labs
- Jimmy Hendricks, Agency Maestro
What do you have? And what do you Need?
Pitch Nite #26 is presented by:
(Thursday) 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Make sure to RSVP to this amazing event!
Please let us know if you can make it to the event.
OpenSpaces Still Available
Virtual Event Details
Event access information coming soon, Please check back again closer to event start time!