Hi everyone— before we jump into opportunities to connect and learn, we wanted to highlight just a fraction of the promising growth that is happening in St Louis right now. Congrats to Vrity, a startup that values equity for brands, and for recently launching, and the six new startups to join Capital Innovators, and Benson Hill for two recent acquisitions.
Join the EdHub Fellowship
We’re very excited to open the EdHub Fellowship applications. Are you working on transformative initiatives to bring equitable and innovative solutions to education? Signup to join the 6-month EdHub Fellowship to receive mentorship and startup funding up to $3,000. Learn more here
Also! This week our EdHub Learning Lab series kicks off with Joshua Dahn, the executive director of Elon Musk’s experimental school, the Astra Nova School! Register free here. Big thank you to The Regional Business Council for supporting our EdHub Learning Lab series!
Here are a few opportunities from last week’s Work In Progress and Connect:
- Max is the founder of Closr, a prayer app, and is looking for beta testers.
- Brian is launching a newsletter on investing with a specific focus on crowdfunding and the impact of Regulation 506(b) on investing. You can subscribe here and share what investment topics interest you.
- Ty is looking for a manufacturer to make his fidget cube in metal and wood but doesn’t want to use Shapeways. He’d like to find someone in St Louis. Connect with Ty.
- Get in the know this Thursday at our first Pitch Nite of 2021. Hear what early-stage founders are building in and see who will walk away with $500 in cash.
- ULAB St. Louis, a new shared lab space for startups just launched by the airport.
- Arch Grant applications open on April 1st! Get insight from our Learning Lab with Native Pet which previously lost and won an Arch Grant. And of course, if you need feedback or advice on your startup pitch, don’t hesitate to connect with us.
All these startups and opportunities can also be found in our Startup Directory. If you have an opportunity just send us a note and we’ll include it in our update.
Replay Previous Learning Labs
You must work on the right things, conserve resources like time and money, focus on faster profitability and success…Are you working on the right projects…which ones will get to the market fastest?
Raj Ketkar, RDK Global, from The Yield Lab Focus as an Accelerant to Growth
- Why Care About Rare | Institute of Clinical and Translational Sciences ft. Drs. Megan Cooper & Jorge Di Paola
- Powerful Women in Cyber | Maryville University ft. Jessica Burress, Priya Mouli, Sarah Baldeo, Alma Maria Rinasz, Andrea Rodriguez
- Focus As An Accelerant To Startup Growth: A Case Study | The Yield Lab ft. Raj Ketkar
If you enjoyed a session, have a comment, or feedback, you can now rate and comment on our weekly sessions. Find your event, scroll down, and leave a note!
Have an Opportunity?
If you need connections for your startup or project send us an email to email@example.com and we’ll do our best to connect you.