This Thursday, we’re excited to partner with Maryville University on our Powerful Women in Cyber events.
“While the number of women joining the cybersecurity workforce is growing, the cybersecurity community as a whole needs better ways to support women looking to join and advance their careers in this space. We hope you’ll join us this Thursday and again next Thursday to show your support and make new connections.” — Andrea Rodriguez, President of WiCyS St. Louis, and senior at Maryville University in St. Louis studying Cyber/Computer Forensics and Counterterrorism
Join us at these upcoming cyber events:
- 👩💻 This Thursday! Powerful Women in Cyber Panel ft. Jessica Burress, Cybersecurity Specialist, Boeing, Priya Mouli, Technology Strategy & Risk Director, KPMG, Sarah Baldeo, Artificial Intelligence & Digital Transformation, ID ID Quotient Advisory Group, Alma Maria Rinasz, Developer Advocate, Women’s Security Alliance, Andrea Rodriguez, President of WiCyS (Women in Cybersecurity)
- Powerful Women in Cyber Meetup with WiCyS. Connect with other women interested in or working in cybersecurity.
- Cybersecurity Office Hours for small businesses, startups, and nonprofits
We’ve added 3 new startups and have 13 open opportunities. Check the new opportunities below and view all on the Matchmaking tab on our Startup Directory.
- Multiple startups looking for software developers.
- Several Service Providers available to help with basic business functions, legal, accounting.
- Several technical startups looking for marketing power.
- Ready to show your work at Work In Progress? Connect with us.
Have an Opportunity?
If you need connections for your startup or project send us an email to email@example.com and we’ll do our best to connect you.
Replay Previous Learning Labs
- How I Built It with Sri Chellappa of Engagedly | T-REX
- From Bench to Bedside: How PlatformSTL Delivered Emerging Science to the Clinic | ITEN
- Foreign-Born Women in Entrepreneurship | St. Louis Mosaic Project
If you enjoyed a session, have a comment, or feedback, you can now rate and comment on our weekly sessions. Find your event, scroll down, and leave a note!