This week is the first of two new monthly series with The Yield Lab and with the Institute of Clinical and Translational Sciences (ICTS). If you’re a founder in the healthtech space and are looking to join a team or learn how to commercialize your inventions, then ICTS’s series is for you. If you’re in the ag space or interested in how other founders scaled internationally, check out The Yield Lab series which invites founders from their global portfolio. Check the calendar below.
⭐️ By the way, we’ve added a way for you to rate and comment on sessions. If you have a Venture Cafe account, you can now review sessions, leave a comment, or ask a question.
You often hear that a good startup solves a personal problem of the founder, but it’s possible to focus too narrowly on your own needs. Don’t get too stuck on your problem, and make sure to spend more time focusing on solving your customers’ problems.Andrew Mayhall, cofounder of 3D Gloop!, part of the Arch Grants Learning Lab series. Replay, rate, and comment here!
We’ve added 5 new companies, 1 opportunity, and 1 new service for startups, and 9 open opportunities. Check new opportunities below and view all on the Matchmaking tab on our Directory.
- Thomas P’s GenerIter, which was demoed at Work In Progress 002, is now live and opensource. Check out Thomas’ project and join us for Work In Progress 004!
- FedTech now has a St Louis office and is open for startups working in defense, FedTech, NewSpace, and more. Check the Support Orgs tab of the Directory for more.
Have an Opportunity?
If you need connections for your startup or project send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do our best to connect you.
Replay Previous Learning Labs
- How I Built It with Brian Matthews, Founding Partner of Cultivation Capital | T-REX
- Wish I Would’ve Known: Entrepreneurs Share Advice with Those Just Starting | ITEN
- The Light Fantastic: Moving innovative optical medical diagnostic technologies from concept to marketplace | ICTS
If you enjoyed a session, have a comment, or feedback, you can now rate and comment on our weekly sessions. Find your event, scroll down, and leave a note!