This week is the first of two new monthly series with T-REX and with ITEN. Patty Hagen, Executive Director of T-REX will be interviewing founders to hear how they built their companies. This week kicks off with Brian Matthews, founding principal of the venture firm, Cultivation Capital. And while ITEN has been hosting monthly talks with Venture Café, the series now has a sharp focus on what early and idea-stage founders need to know as they get started. Check the calendar for all the details.
Also, check the replays from previous talks:
“I realized I needed to not take rejection of my product personally. I think rejection should be taken as a data set to make improvements. If you’re getting rejected repeatedly that means you don’t have product-market fit.”
Raj Singh, founder of Waylit, part of the Leveraging Cultural Competencies for Foreign-Born Entrepreneurs Learning Lab.
- Leveraging Cultural Competencies for Foreign-Born Entrepreneurs | St. Louis Mosaic Project with CET, Waylit, Vulpes & Claim Academy
- Why Startups Should Consider Litigation Risk | Husch Blackwell Cortex
- How 3D Gloop! Founders Bootstrapped to $100K in Revenue in 1 Year | Arch Grants & 3D Gloop!
As always, we love to hear what you’re working on and how we can help. Send us a note at email@example.com
We’ve added 5 new companies, 4 opportunities, and 1 new service for startups. Check new opportunities below and view all on the Matchmaking tab on our Directory.
- 🤝 Jolyn is in the early stages of creating a payments company and is looking for a developer or co-founder with financial services platform experience. I’m interested in learning more.
- ❤️ GenerIter is being launched on Valentines Day by Thomas Park. He is seeking beta testing, usage and promotion. What will you make with it?
- 💼 Denim Social is hiring for multiple positions. View the Matchmaking Tab on our Directory to learn more.
Have an Opportunity?
If you need connections for your startup or project send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do our best to connect you.