Work In Progress is a weekly series for makers and doers to share with the community what they’re building. Meet other founders and makers and get realtime feedback, beta testers, and introductions. It’s also a great way to discover new companies and projects that may be under the radar.
- Work In Progress is every Thursday at 5PM CT.
- Up to 4 presentations per event
- Presenters have 3 minutes to share followed by 5 minutes of Q&A
- After presentations, we move to an open forum for discussion and further questions.
- This is a low-pressure environment. We like to have fun and discuss ideas but our community also loves to give on-the-spot help to move your idea forward.
Who is a good fit for Work In Progress?
- Aspiring and serial entrepreneurs
- Idea stage and companies with customers
- People looking for feedback on their idea, beta testers, pitch practice, and introductions
- We welcome anyone who is serious about launching something. We invite technical and non-technical ideas including the owner of a brick-and-mortar bakery that just began selling online, opensource software projects, and high growth statups.
Send us your name, company/idea name, one-line explanation of your company/idea, and which date you’d like to present.
Attend an upcoming Work In Progress
Presenters at our pre-launch Work In Progress event included: