We’re back with weekly talks from experts and entrepreneurs in the region. Check out the calendar to signup for discussions on how to create a diverse hiring pipeline (by Less Annoying CRM) and how to get your company’s first customers (led by mentors at ITEN). Also, we’re building out a community-powered directory for entrepreneurs. Jump below for details to contribute and connect.
- 💼 We’re accepting applications for our 1st ever EdHub Expert-in-Residence (EIR) program. Learn more & apply >
- 💼 We’re hiring a part-time Operations Manager. Learn more & apply >
🧱 We’re working on a community-powered company directory for entrepreneurs in the St. Louis area. Search for and add startups, funding resources, service providers, etc. View and add to the directory here >
- 🤝 Are you a service provider for startups helping with software development, accounting, legal, design, or press? Let’s connect and get you added to our new Company Directory and/or Office Hours. Master Key Interactive makes apps and Editwright does copyediting are our first Services Providers added to the
- 🗣 Pitch Nites are back on the 3rd Thursday of the month, but we’re changing up the format! Do you have a business that needs something or even just feedback? Connect and let us know you want to join an upcoming Pitch Nite.
- 🧑💻 Are you a web app developer or company? 3 companies are seeking right now. Connect
- Wefunder | Startups tacking “new normal” | $50K++ | Apply by Jan 17.
- Capital Innovators & NGA | Geospatial startups | $100K++ |Apply by Jan 17
- ZFellows | For college student founders | $10K++ | Apply by Jan 15
- LAUNCH | Pre-seed/seed founders | $100K++ | Apply by Jan 15
- Black New Venture Competition | First-time Black founders | $175K (non-dilutive capital) | Apply by Jan 16
- Capital Factory | Black founders | $100K | Apply by Jan 22
- XRC Labs | Underestimated founders | $5K++ (grant) | Apply by Jan 24
- Acceleprise | B2B SaaS founders | $100K | Apply by ??
- 1863 Ventures | Black founders | $5K (grant)| Apply by Jun 6
Upcoming Talks & Office Hours
What to do when your hiring pipeline isn’t diverse by Less Annoying CRM
Getting your first customers by ITEN
Cash flow planning office hours with Amber Zeng